Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tomorrow is the day..

Our bags are ready! RED - Dady's favorite color :)

Tomorrow is the day! I've double checked my stuff just to ensure everything is ready. Everything was checked last night. Lately, it's hard for me to sleep. The feel is like don't want to sleep, maybe because of feeling of waiting. But I really hope tonight I'll be able to sleep well as tomorrow I've to wake up as early as 4am, and we need to be at Tey Maternity latest by 5.30am.
Now is 11am, I've another 12hours to eat, eat, and eat, means till 11pm only, then I've to start fasting to get myself prepare for the operation early next morning. My sister with her kids, Farah Camelia and Alif Yusry, will be here in the evening. She'll be on leave tomorrow just to give me moral support. Same goes to my mum, ayah and in-laws, they plan to be at Tey Maternity during my operation. Thanks everyone :) Huh..I've started feel nervous. Just hope everything goes well tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment