Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby..It's week-39

Finally reach my full 39th week! But my baby is still so comfortable staying in my womb and haven't give any signal to come out yet..maybe the more eager family members waiting for him, the more he choose to relax inside :p For mamy, doesn't matter as long you are in a good health okay my dear! err..but sometimes mamy feels eager, too! Maybe my baby want to stay till week-41 just like his mamy last time.

Today everyone's going home, back to kL, seremban..end of Raya leave. But for me, everything seems like only about to start..counting days :)

Dady has been feeling not well this few days..pity him..just recovered from fever, now getting sore throat..hope he'll get well soon! Dady said that's the sign to get a newborn baby soon hihi..

No comments:

Post a Comment