Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Walkathon in town!

3pm finally able to go to town! Huh..waiting for the part-time maid to finish her job really make me go insane! I'm not prefer to have the part-time maid doing the house chores. Maybe because I feel shy to instruct people do this do that hihi..But, no choice..dady said we need the cleaning service as mamy not fit enough to do all the tasks at the moment. So..no choice..have to get one :(

Guess what..today we purposedly walked from one bank in town to Maxis centre! Walkathon in town :P Dady just can't believe that mamy enjoyed the walkathon haha..just feel like want to walk, walk, and walk..as doctor said it helps in the 'engage' process. Hm..Sometimes really feel that those people who able to feel the pain and deliver normally is so cool, at least they know they are going to deliver the baby when they started to feel the pain. But, sometimes just feel that it's good also for me not to really feel the pain because I don't think I'm strong enough! So...don't think so much! Let it be naturally she-mon! :P

Just now watched TV, saw the hot and spicy fish head curry nyummy! Huh..can't resist..immediately call mum and ask her where can I get the fish head curry in Muar ehe but mum said no need to find..she will cook for me tomorrow! Wow! Thanks mum! Nyummy! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment