Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Final Check-up

Today is my final check up, and it's really testing my patience because I've to wait for my turn for almost 3 hours! huh..luckily dady accompanied me just now :) so I don't have to really wait at Tey Maternity! What we did? We went to Wetex Parade bought some stuff, went to Tanjung Emas, but still haven't my turn yet! So, we've decided to go to Wetex Parade again to have our lunch @McD. The last hour, no choice, back to Tey Maternity and wait! Luckily this is my final check up...huh!

Result of the check up: Due to some reason, we've confirmed with the doctor to proceed with the operation on the Oct 1, same birth date with my ayah. So baby, see you this friday :D hope everything goes well..amin. Don't know how to describe my feeling, but one thing for sure, I feel kind of release because the long awaited day has finally come.

No comments:

Post a Comment