Saturday, October 16, 2010

My 1st entry after becoming Rayyan's Mamy :)

This is my 1st entry after becoming my baby's Mamy ;) I was thinking to update my blog after my confinement period, but I just can't stand the boredom.
Today is the 16th-day, I've started to feel bored and can't wait to end my 44days of confinement!! Even though I know once I go back to my house, I've to do everything on my own, but, I think that's what I suppose to do, yes, I have to get myself to do it. I just don't want to hurt my parents more :( especially when I am emotionally unstable.
Today after lunch dady had introduce and dedicate Maher Zain's songs - For The Rest of My Life, and, InshaAllah, to me. I like those songs. Peaceful melody, to be heard when I feel tense or stressful. Thanks dadysyg!

No comments:

Post a Comment